Use this quick guide to quickly and easily SIM unlock your Sony Ericsson X8, X10, X10 Mini or X10 Mini Pro with our quick and easy unlocking software:
- Open an account. A software license allowing you to unlock any supported Sony Ericsson Android device costs $15.
- Download the software. Either from the link below or From the link provided in your account details email, download and run the unlocking software.
- Install drivers. Using the links below, download and install both the ADB and SEMC drivers by running the packages and following instructions.
- Open software & log in. Open the Multi Unlock Client, entering the username and password that you received via email after making your purchase and click “Save Login Data”.
- Select your model. After logging into the software, click the “SE” tab and select your model. If you are unlocking the Xperia X10, X10 Mini or X10 Mini Pro you will need to be running Android 2.1 or later – click the box in the software to confirm this.
- Connect your phone. Remove the phone’s battery to force a full shutdown, then replace it after 10 seconds. Now, while pressing and holding the phone’s back button, connect the USB cable – the unlock process will now begin.
That’s it, enjoy your freshly unlocked Xperia!