Use this quick guide to quickly and easily SIM unlock your Sony Ericsson Xperia phone with our quick and easy unlocking software:
- Open an account. A software license allowing you to unlock any supported Sony Ericsson Android device costs €15.99
- Download the software. Either from the link below or From the link provided in your account details email, download and run the unlocking software.
- Install drivers. Using the links below, download and install both the ADB and SEMC drivers by running the packages and following instructions.
- Open software & log in. Open the Multi Unlock Client, entering the username and password that you received via email after making your purchase and click “Save Login Data”.
- Select your model. After logging into the software, click the “SE” tab and select your model.
- Connect your phone. Remove the phone’s battery to force a full shutdown, then replace it after 10 seconds. Now, while pressing and holding the phone’s back button, connect the USB cable – the unlock process will now begin.
- Make testpoint connection. During the unlock process the software will ask you to remove your battery and make a testpoint connection, linking the phone’s testpoint to a ground point. While this seems a complicated thing, it really is quite simple. Once the testpoint connection has been made, continue to follow the software’s prompts. See the link below for help locating your phone’s testpoint area.
- Note that Xperia Arc S users must leave the battery intact when making the testpoint connection; please follow the instructions supplied by the 4SE software during the unlock
Enjoy your freshly unlocked Sony Ericsson Xperia Android phone!