Unlock any BlackBerry device from any network in the world quickly and easily!
In a break with tradition the Blackberry Storm is the first cell phone from Research in Motion (RIM) to feature a touch screen. An interesting change being that one of Blackberry’s biggest selling points is the business user friendly QWERTY key pad that is supposed to be far more user friendly when it comes to writing long e-mails or letters.
Unlocking cell phones is our speciality and if you looking to unlock your Blackberry Storm you are at the right place. There are several reasons you may have for wanting to unlock your mobile phone. One may be that you have purchased a new phone, and you are giving the old one to a family member. As such, they may prefer a different network and by unlocking the phone, they will have the freedom to choose.
It may be a decision born out of necessity. In many rural areas and places that are off the beaten track, some networks have a far weaker signal and as such, just don’t cut it, leaving a situation whereby the only option is to change providers. There is nothing more frustrating than having to balance on one leg in your loft for ten minutes every time you want to send a message to your girlfriend. Another frustration is receiving the last weeks’ worth of text messages when you travel in to town once a week.
Unlocking your Blackberry Storm
• The first step in unlocking your mobile phone is simple: Just switch the phone on, go to the home screen and type in the following code. *#06# – Once you have entered this code, you should now be looking at a code that is between 15 and 17 digits long.
• The second step: Make a note of the code ensuring that you have not made any mistakes.
• Step three: Send the code to us along with the make and model of the phone and your own name.
• Step four: (This is where we get involved). We will send you a code for unlocking your phone.
• Step five: Follow our instruction carefully and your phone should be unlocked.
There, it really is as simple as 1,2,3. Now you have an unlocked phone and the freedom to change networks, sell it easier and probably for a higher price. An interesting tip to remember is if you are going abroad it often pays to take an unlocked phone and insert a local SIM. Phones can tally up seriously high bills when being used in another country that can give you quite a nasty shock. Inserting a prepaid SIM will ensure you don’t spend any extra. Happy dialling.